Thursday, September 6, 2007
Show Update
so i found out a few days ago that we will be playing a big show with the band Boys Like Girls on November 14 at Weber State. I am not sure if I am into their stuff or not because I have not heard enough of them, but they are a pretty big band at the moment. It was funny to see my niece Maddie trying to schmooze her uncle to get her some backstage passes. I told her we will see what happens when it gets closer. the last thing I need to see are young musicians trying to hit on my little niece. should be a good show though. I have been without a band since my old guitar player got a gig as the lead guitar player for Julie Roberts and now for Sarah Buxton, so I have been doing a lot of solo things and writing for different projects. I have a band lined up to play the show with. i have played with a couple of them but not all. Rehearsals start Friday so we will see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Good Call! I'm having a hard enough time keeping the boys away!!
Post a Comment