Subscribe in a reader
I like it better...but still not crazy about it. I guess my thing is that it doesn't really represent you does it? I guess it's just a T-shirt though. What about just having 'JERRYTOWN' in some fancy, scribbly, thing?
How about some silhouette of city then jerrytown
Dustin, how in the world do you make pictures on the blog smaller. I feel like such an idiot.
This one is definetely the favorite so far.
i think the tree thing is a little done, i think the second one is my favorite :]
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like it better...but still not crazy about it. I guess my thing is that it doesn't really represent you does it? I guess it's just a T-shirt though. What about just having 'JERRYTOWN' in some fancy, scribbly, thing?
How about some silhouette of city then jerrytown
Dustin, how in the world do you make pictures on the blog smaller. I feel like such an idiot.
This one is definetely the favorite so far.
i think the tree thing is a little done, i think the second one is my favorite :]
Post a Comment